
when my children came into this world i couldn't wait to count their fingers and their toes. the second i was able, i unwrapped them and counted, just to make sure everything was there. i know this is silly but some of my favorite parts on babies are little fingers and little toes. they come into this world innocent and fresh and pink and new and it has always amazed me at what trouble these little parts can get into when the owners learn how to use them. drawers are emptied, markers are found with lids off underneath amazing pieces of artwork, cupboards are ransacked, toys are scattered, bookshelves are emptied, closets are turned upside down, sisters are wrestled, purses are emptied, all within a time slot that it takes to pull together a haphazard dinner. so today, as i wade through a sea of toys, fill my drawers back up, try to make sense of the pile by my purse, pull brothers off of sisters, hide the markers and close my closet door, i am reminded of what a rich life i lead. and, how incredibly blessed i have been to have two sets of ten little fingers and ten little toes in my home.
5 comments:
Very cute pic of the backpacking excursion. I can't wait to see the picture you snapped of Georgia on your shoulders. I'm excited you started a blog and so happy I will to be your FIRST comment!
I'm so glad you have entered the blog world! I look forward to keeping up with what's going on with my favorite cousins.
I love your first post. I read it before Megan woke up this morning and it motivated me to shower her with an extra measure of love today :)
Now, you said you have nothing to say in a blog...that is cute! I just write about the kids....that's all that I have in my life to write about!
Yay! Welcome to blogging ... from a fellow newbie! I am surprised at how much I enjoy it. It's a great way to keep track of the cute things the kiddies do and say! And yours are super cute. Can't wait to get in the loop of what's going on with your crew!
I love your blog!! and am very excited that you joined the blogging network! Love ya!
Post a Comment