Justin is much more handsome! Phelps is a much better swimmer. No offense to either. I'm sure Phelps will read this.
They do look a like! Crazy. I agree that Justin is it is much better looking than Micheal Phelps but there is a striking resemblance!
I just clicked on Eric's sisters little blog thing (blog stalking) and saw in her profile thing that they are moving to Naples! That's really close to me...so you should come out and visit both of us really soon k?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Justin is much more handsome! Phelps is a much better swimmer. No offense to either. I'm sure Phelps will read this.
They do look a like! Crazy. I agree that Justin is it is much better looking than Micheal Phelps but there is a striking resemblance!
I just clicked on Eric's sisters little blog thing (blog stalking) and saw in her profile thing that they are moving to Naples! That's really close to me...so you should come out and visit both of us really soon k?
Post a Comment