what a sweet baby, I can't believe she's two already! Whenever I think of her I just see those big dark eyes (totally different than my babies eyes or blue, so I love them!) Have a fun celebration! I'll be thinking of you this weekend! (Happy birthday to you too!) Becky
She is so cute! I can't believe I've only met my own cousin two different times. Crazy! Happy birthday to Georgia and to my favorite aunt! Now get going on the third so my baby has someone to play with! ;)
4 comments:
Georgia is so beautiful. . .I knew that since day one. Look at those gorgeous lips! Happy #2 Georgia Kate!
what a sweet baby, I can't believe she's two already! Whenever I think of her I just see those big dark eyes (totally different than my babies eyes or blue, so I love them!) Have a fun celebration! I'll be thinking of you this weekend! (Happy birthday to you too!) Becky
She is so cute! I can't believe I've only met my own cousin two different times. Crazy! Happy birthday to Georgia and to my favorite aunt! Now get going on the third so my baby has someone to play with! ;)
Sarah she is so cute!! It feels like forever since I have seen you. I haven't even met Georgia. Happy birthday soon to you too!
Post a Comment