Wednesday, September 24, 2008

georgia's got a boyfriend!


i'm really supposed to be playing "catch up" with all the pictures on my memory card but i can't help but jump to these. i am so crazy about this little girl! she has such a fun personality, quirks and all. thanks for making me smile georgia!

just fyi: there was no coaxing in this at all. i was checking out the newest fashion trends with my sister jennifer and we turned around to look for georgia and she was cutting a rug with the mannequin! she is very much a performer and i can't wait to see what she comes up with next!

if you can tell me how to rotate this that would be helpful! all eric said was don't record it like that anymore. well, duh. thanks mr. obvious!

3 comments:

The Five T's said...

That is the making of a beautiful relationship he can't argue or try to fix her, she can talk all she wants and he will sit quietly with no remote in his hand!!!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

Hey Sarah, I am so behind on blog reading. I can't believe how grown up little Georgia is getting. Remember when we were big fat and prego together??? Well, I am still big fat and prego...but that's beside the point! Hope she had a great 2nd birthday. Wish I could have been there...except you would have had to make an extra cake - just for me. So it's probably better for both of us that I am stuck here in Iowa.

Camille said...

Sarah, she is so dang cute! Now, if she would stick to plastic boyfriends when she's 16, right?